Friday 23 February 2018

Little Missy Is Five Years Old!
March 2013-February 2018

And like most five year olds, I want a party if I can't go to Disneyland!  Yes, Little Missy took both her daughter and then her son to Disneyland when they turned five.  That's how I got out of having to go to Great America, which is located less than ten miles from my home!

I celebrated my fifth birthday as Little Missy with this beautiful Rodarte dress.

I think of all the things that have happened in the past five years!  My granddaughter Isold was born. My children's father passed away.  My mother and father passed away.  Frederic Aranda and I published Electric Fashion. We then began a new project. Births and deaths and re-births!  It's what life is all about!
A photograph from Electric Fashion

Lexi and Isold at our V&A launch party for Electric Fashion


And we're planning a Rodarte exhibition at the National Museum for Women in Arts November 2018!  First DC museum fashion exhibition in history!

So remember, when life seems to get you down, put on your tiara or your cowboy hat or whatever and get out there!  Get up, dress up and show up!
It's been a five year roller coaster ride my dear readers and I'm still here and so are you.  I love you all!  Let's keep loving each other!

XXXXXOOOOO
Little Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning About Fashion Rodarte Spring Summer 2011, photographed at Stanford University for Electric Fashion, the book I wrote with F...